JCI TOYP serves to formally recognize young people who excel in their chosen fields and create positive change. By recognizing these young people, JCI raises the status of socially responsible leaders in this world. The honorees motivate their peers to seek excellence and serve others. Their stories of discovery, determination and ingenuity inspire young people to be better leaders and create better societies.
Since 1980, JCI Sri Lanka has honored nearly 300 individuals from all around Sri Lanka. These winners were awarded with the Prestigious TOYP Award at the early stages of their career and they went on to achieve many more milestones in their professional life. The list of winners include the cream of the decision makers and top game changers in many areas of the country.
The honorees will be selected by an international panel of distinguished judges. Up to ten honorees will be selected from all nominations received, regardless of category entered.
- Business, economic and/or entrepreneurial accomplishment
- Political, legal and/or governmental affairs
- Academic leadership and/or accomplishment
- Cultural achievement
- Moral and/or environmental leadership
- Contribution to children, world peace and/or human rights
- Humanitarian and/or voluntary leadership
- Scientific and/or technological development
- Personal improvement and/or accomplishment
- Medical innovation
Glimpse of 2016 Award Ceremony
Deputy National President
Mobile - +94 784784784
Mobile : +94 76 546 9016